1. All campaign reports can be filed electronically EXCEPT for the following:
Form DR-CO (Conduit Organization Registration)
State Party Income Tax Checkoff Reports
State Party Building Fund Reports
2. Effective January 1, 2010, all statements and reports filed by new committees for state office must be filed electronically and effective January 1, 2012, all statements and reports filed by all committees for state office must be filed electronically.
3. Effective May 1, 2010, all statements and reports for State PACs and State Parties (except for Income Tax Checkoff and Building Fund Reports) must be filed electronically.
4. Effective January 1, 2016, alll committee reports must be filed ekectronically.
1. Personal Financial Disclosure Statement (effective December 23, 2009, these are mandated to be filed electronically)
Lobbyist Client Reports -
1. Lobbyist Client Report (effective January 25, 2010, these are mandated to be filed electronically). Reports are now filed with the general assembly.
Personal Financial Disclosure Statements
1. Statements filed with the Board by executive branch personnel (effective December 23, 2009, these are mandated to be filed electronically).
*Reports that are not mandated to be filed electronically can be filled out on your computer, printed, and then mailed, faxed, or sent as an email attachment.