IECDB Web Reporting System
The Board would like to announce an update to the Web Reporting System (WRS) is now complete. One of the major changes with this update is that, upon completion of login, you will be presented with the current information of your committee. You will need to review and confirm that the information is accurate before proceeding.
- Go to the Web Reporting System
- Web Reporting System Help Text
- Learn more about Importing to WRS from your database
Why Electronic Filing is mandated:
Iowa code section 68A.404 requires most statements and reports be filed electronically on the Board’s web site. Electronic filing is beneficial for several reasons:
It allows the public to access statements and reports as soon as they are filed; it streamlines the auditing process for the Board’s staff and it enables the public to electronically search reports by name of contributors and other criteria. In addition, it allows a committee to keep ongoing records of campaign activity in a current period while not submitting that information until the reporting due date. Please contact the Board’s staff if you are unsure whether a committee is required to file electronically or if you need assistance filing a statement or report.
- Click here for a slideshow on candidates filing electronically
- Click here for a slideshow on committees filing electronically
- Please review Reporting Dates for any changes affecting your committee
NOTE: Persons other than individuals, who give your committee more than $750 in a calendar year, may have to file separate reports. These persons should immediately contact the Board for guidance.
NOTE: You may wish to add this page to your favorites as changes in the electronic filing system status will be displayed here.
- Feedback - (515) 281-4028 or email email@example.com