Line 72
graphic that says Iowa 2010 Expanded 1040 Instructions
Questions? E-mail Us!
2010 Expanded Instructions Home
graphic link to I-D-R home page
graphic link to Iowa Tax Research Library
graphic image and link to topic index of 2010 Iowa income tax instructions by topic graphic link to 2010 Iowa income tax instructions by line number
graphic link to I-R-S Code
graphic link to I-R-S forms
graphic image to translation web site graphic link to Iowa e-file choices


If line 68 is LESS THAN line 59, subtract line 68 from line 59 and enter the difference.

About Iowa income tax withholding...

If the amount you owe (line 72) or the amount you overpaid (line 69) is large, you may wish to file a new IA W-4 with your employer to change the amount of Iowa income tax withheld from your pay.

Go to Line 71

Go to Line 73