ePay lets you send a direct debit payment from your checking account.
- ePay is fast, easy, and secure.
- There is no convenience fee to use the service.
- You can schedule payments in advance, or pay before 4 PM Central Time on the payment due date.
- Click here and follow the online instructions to use ePay through the eFile & Pay Service: eFile & Pay
Use ePay to make:
- Business tax return payments
You must file an eReturn for the period before making a payment.
How does it work?
- You will need your bank routing number and your checking account number.
- This information is on your paper check.
- Details are included in the ePay instructions to show you where to find this information.
- An ePayment must be made by 4 pm CT on the due date to be considered timely.
Rounding Total Amounts:
- When the amount is 50 cents or more, round up. When the amound is 49 cents or less, round down.
When making a payment at the same time you file the deposit or return, the eFile & Pay system will automatically enter the rounded amount shown as the payment amount.
Paying the rounded amount is accepable. However, if you are required by your internal accounting controls to pay the exact amount, you may enter the exact amount in place of the rounded figure shown by the system.