ePay lets you send a direct debit payment from your checking account.
- ePay is fast, easy, and secure.
- There is no convenience fee to use the service.
- You can schedule payments in advance.
For Individual Income Tax Payments - ePayments may be transmitted up to midnight April 30, 2013Click here and follow the online instructions to use ePay through the eFile & Pay Service: eFile & Pay
Use ePay to make:
- Income tax return payments
- Quarterly income estimate payments
These payments may be made online whether or not you filed the return electronically.
How does it work?
- You will need your bank routing number and your checking account number.
- This information is on your paper check.
- Details are included in the ePay instructions to show you where to find this information.
The final income tax payment option for the calendar year becomes available in eFile & Pay on February 3 of the following year.
If you file the Iowa Individual Income Tax Return with a spouse, when making a final ePayment (direct debit), enter the first name and Social Security Number listed on the tax return. The payment will be applied to the total amount due.