August 30, 2012
- New detail screen to report Iowa withholding credits by certificate number on a quarterly basis. The credit schedule appears only for withholding permits that have been
awarded tax credit certificates for the period being filed.
- New Consumers Use Tax (no permit) option added which allows both individuals and businesses to pay Iowa Consumer Use Tax on a one-time basis without a consumers use tax permit.
December 8, 2011
- The Business eFile Number (BEN) and legal name have been added to the Log In Screen, under “User Authentication.” Users are requested to verify the business information for accuracy before entering their User ID and Password.
- Bank information previously provided will be automatically deleted on the ePay Information screen if no longer correct.
September 24, 2009
- Withholding credits changed
September 10, 2009
- New screen encourages those who mail payments to “Print Voucher” on the Confirmation screen
- Blue error message about Sales by County revised for utility companies
August 27, 2009
- Cursor automatically set on the first text box of each screen
- Enter key moves to the next screen (On screens with a Calculate button, the Enter key can still be used. Click once for Calculate. Click again for Continue, assuming no red error messages.)
- Electronic return filing history displays three years