Information for Using a Fill-In PDF Form
- You will need the free
Acrobat Reader (use the newest version).
- Use the "hand tool" in the Reader.
- You may go from line to line with the mouse and click on the space to fill in or you may use the tab key to move from line to line.
- Use the space bar to insert a check mark.
- To go back or correct a line, use your mouse and click on the space you wish to change.
- You can save the completed form to your hard drive if you have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 11 or higher.
- The Print button itself will not print.
- Print at least two copies, sign them, keep one for yourself,and mail one with your other documents to the address on the form.
- The Reset button on each fillable form is an additional security measure. When you are finished filling out the form, please click the button. This button will not print.