The Iowa Department of Revenue (IDR) discontinued the Tax-Fax system in June, 2011. The Tax-Fax system was an automated method for taxpayers to have Iowa tax forms and publications faxed to them.
The IDR took this step due to limited usage of the system and the availability of other options to taxpayers, as well as to help reduce costs.
Option available for taxpayers to obtain Iowa tax forms & publications:
- Taxpayers can get the necessary forms and publications online at www.iowa.gov/tax
Options available for taxpayers to obtain Iowa tax forms only:
- Call our forms order line at 1-800-532-1531
- E-mail a form order request to IowaTaxForms@Iowa.gov
- Mail a form order request to Iowa Department of Revenue; P.O. Box 10460; Des Moines IA 50306-0460
- Pick up a form at the IDR office on the 4th floor of the Hoover State Office Building, located at 1305 E. Walnut in Des Moines